Sunday, October 7, 2018

NewsFlash: Hubby finally comments on weight loss

Oh yes. I did not see this one coming.

I hide a lot from the rest of the world, however much I can. I believe the more people I tell my goals to, the farther I am from it. CICO, measuring, etc. But since I share a room with my hubby :D , he's in on it. Not because I want to share (or that he wants to know), just because we are around each other a lot.

He knows I hide a weighing scale in my closet, he knows when I drink my secret protein shake after gym, he knows when I am checking myself out in the mirror, he knows when I am trying strange hair experiments - I am CG for a while now and fellow curlies will know what I am taking about.

I have lost 10kgs in the past 130 days (yay!). The changes were evident to my parents right away, my in laws soon after and pretty much everyone in the family said something when they saw me a wedding recently.

However, hubby has been quite mum. Which is good and bad. Good because he doesn't notice/comment on gains either. He isn't super observant and also I am super sensitive about my weight so early on in our relationship, it was pretty clear that anyone's weight is none of our business and I am not down to talk about sizes.

He commented about my arms being thin last week in the dark in bed, but that was about it- comments wise. We went to the beach on Saturday. As we were walking, he put his hands on my waist and said. Now I finally see it. You've lost weight! Look at this figure! as he ran his hands along both the sides of my torso, staring at it. I was like huh. Really? Thanks, being uber cool. But I was jumping inside. :D

Note: The clothes I wore to the beach were new (none of my pants stayed on anymore so I had bought a tshirt and a pair of pants to wear in public. :P ) So that might have had something to do with him noticing? IDK. It was pretty awesome though.

Have a great week starting/losing/maintaining, you guys! <3

submitted by /u/CurlyMope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NuVAOe

No comments:

Post a Comment