Monday, October 8, 2018

Chubby Gamer needs to cut weight, ideas on a low carb diet paired with fitness challenge?

I'm 24 and i have 26.5 bmi, I'm considering myself way to fat while sitting most day in front of the computer and I want to change it!! Thats why I found this diet.It promises fast weight loss. Thats what I want: cut weight and do it fast as possible !

So my friend is always doing fitness stuff and he incented me to follow his recent challenge, I will edit a youtube link later so you can see details of my body.

Im doing the push-up challenge for 1 week now, and i really feel some strength gains in my upper body, but i feel a bit weak because of the lack of muscle regeneration and the lack of CARBS.... i miss the taste of cola..guess im a sugar addict!

Edit:: here is the video https://youtu.be/U15rgSt2RQk where you can see my body

is there any way to improve the fusion of diet and challenge maybe change nutrition a bit more carbs or are any carbs bad?

would apreciate to see interesting thoughts!

greetings Hans

submitted by /u/hanshillergaming
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CwIaAv

No comments:

Post a Comment