Thursday, October 4, 2018

NSV - Arms same size as SO's

Hi loseit community!

I started my weight loss journey/lifestyle change 8 months ago in February at about 170lb. I’m currently about 138lb and trying to lose 8 more slowly by next March when I go abroad for vacation (slow and steady is the name of the game).

Anyway, one of the several goals I had when I embarked on my journey was to be lighter than my SO, who is basically a stick at 5’10 and 135lb. Understanding that our bodies are simply different, I knew I would never really look like him and I should just do my best until I’m happy with the way I look and my confidence is where I want it to be.

The other day, we were cooking dinner and I was telling him how toned my arms have been looking recently, and struck a pose to demonstrate. We started to compare our arms, and I thought mine would be larger than his, like they had been for a while now (I don’t have any picture evidence but they were šŸ˜ž). We did a side-by-side comparison for good measure in the mirror and wouldn’t you know it… they were about the same size!

https://imgur.com/a/v8lP2OW

Achieving this NSV was pretty funny and made me feel good about my progress :) Thank you for reading, and for being a part of my daily source of inspiration and entertainment! Happy Thursday!

submitted by /u/TormanVanBuuren
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DYjnXo

No comments:

Post a Comment