Thursday, October 4, 2018

I find it difficult to lose weight with my SO

I’m making this post because I am looking for some tips on how to approach my girlfriend about the issue.

I’ve always struggled with weight loss and recently I’ve started to eat better and try to go to the gym but it’s been pretty difficult to say the least. I always seem to run into a problem when my partner who also says she would like to lose weight buys unhealthy food and always claims she is too tired to go to the gym but wants to go with me.

We’ve tried to have this conversation before and it always feels like the same thing of saying that she’ll participate more but I feel that we aren’t getting any where.

One of the question I have is, should I feel guilty for going to the gym without her and turning down unhealthy food when she buys it?

Secondly, have you guys had an success approaching your SO differently so you can have success as a couple instead of by yourself.

submitted by /u/Saucyburger1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2P7bcJw

No comments:

Post a Comment