Monday, October 1, 2018

One Year

F/29/5'2"/sw 255/cw 180/gw 130

I have officially been on my weight loss journey for one year today! I have lost 75 pounds and it's an amazing feeling. I still don't really see it when I look in the mirror, although people are constantly telling me I look great.

Counting calories has been amazing. A food scale is the best thing I've bought for myself in a long time. I also weigh myself everyday since I like to see trends, and I weigh 90% of what goes in my mouth.

I started this journey last year at 255 pounds, wearing size 22 pants. I am sitting at 180 pounds, and now I wear a size 12 pants. I've lost an underwear size, a bra band size, and men's medium shirts are fitting well.

I want to say thank you to everyone who posts and comments here. This sub has been an amazing community full of advice (and commiseration when needed.) Without you fine folks, and the folks of a couple other subreddits, I don't think I would have gotten this far.

Here's to losing another 50 pounds. Here's to not self sabotaging at every damn 5 pound mark. Here's to taking my own food to get togethers here on out. Here's to being able to put a real weight in my new drivers license in a few months, and being proud of that weight.

Here's to all you beautiful losers!

submitted by /u/not_who_you_know
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rgg4xh

No comments:

Post a Comment