Monday, October 1, 2018

Finally getting off my plateau after 3 years

It's been a painstaking journey, but I finally figured out what I needed to do to get off the plateau. I don't know if this is considered a lot, but in 12 days, I managed to lose 0.75 inches off my waist. Any progress is good progress in my book.

It really was CICO but, most importantly, consistency. I would be good for 5 days and then get off for 5 and just keep bouncing back and forth.

I also had to stop relying on exercise for weight loss. I had to learn that weight loss=diet, not exercise. I mean yes, exercise contributes to it, but not as much as clean eating.

Started off at 230 lbs. Last time I weighed myself I was 179. I am focusing on measurements now since the scale is so fickle.

Here's my numbers: http://imgur.com/gallery/09FQowL

Thank you so much for all the great information, losers! 😁

submitted by /u/Steve_FS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Iw9VJA

No comments:

Post a Comment