Thursday, October 4, 2018

Progress Updates

hey everyone! So I was just messing around with my webcam trying to capture some angles of my face for references for sculpting. And then it hit me just how much I had lost in my face! Pictures of my face

I really have been having a hard time noticing my weight loss. But I get alot of comments on it from people I know. After looking up some old photos (I don't have many from when I was bigger) it hit home even harder.

The key to my weight loss is a little odd. I had to fix my mental heath first. Took me awhile. But i've been unmedicated (both doctors and self-medicating) for uhhh... 6months? might be more. I stopped counting. And im thriving. Not every day is a cake walk, I do have the odd horrible day. But my quality of life is 100x times better.

The real kicker for me was when I read the book Wheat Belly. Instantly understood SO much about wtf was going on with me. Cut out the wheat the next day. Lost lbs overnight. I was hooked. Not only that but I clearly have a huge issue with wheat. I finally stopped shitting my self all the time. It was a serious problem that is very embracing to admit. But HONESTLY, I can't even look at wheat the same. I've caved a few times since I first gave it up. And every time. The next day. I'm bloated, Gross feeling, Coughing, and my bowls are just unmanageable. It's crazy because before that I just assumed everyone had issues down there. NOPE JUST ME. (I argue almost everyone is having issues with wheat. I think it's one of the most overlooked causes for alot of problems. Go look at everyone's bloated bellies. It's not just the beer that causes it.)

But yeah after I cut out wheat, I decided to just go full keto because I was super close to being low carb anyway. And Stevia tastes great. Mostly just alot of chicken and beef. Mayo instead of ketchup. And I've taught my self to bake alot of carb free deserts. Oh and CHEEEEESE alot of CHEEEEESE.

And on top of all that, I started at the gym after new years and have been going since. Yes. I am one of those rare people that actually upheld there new years resolution. I started with rowing. Was hooked. Was going 5 days a week well I wasn't working (was out of work for a bit got an exciting new job at an escape room a few months back!). Now I only have time for 3 days a week if I'm lucky between classes and work. But it really is 70% diet 30% exercises anyway.

That being said, Thanks for hearing me out. I could talk for hours about all the shit that has happened to me this year. Its been an odd year. Never going to forget 2018. and it's still not over! I hope to be down to at least 215lbs by the end of this year. Good luck everyone!

submitted by /u/tubjunk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OAuNon

No comments:

Post a Comment