Thursday, October 4, 2018

I'm Confused

So I try to use various ways to track my weight loss. I weigh myself every Wednesday morning and because I know weight is only one variable in the weight loss journey I also measure my chest, waist, abdomen and also use a body fat measurer to track body fat. I only measure myself and track body fat every couple of month because I know this can be slower to see results.

So today I did it. I weighed myself: down two pounds, yay! I measured myself: lost an inch in my chest, an inch in my waist, and an inch and half in my stomach, yay! And then I measured my body fat: up 1%. I know I'm getting caught up in something so small but I'm just so confused! Why did my body fat go up? Would anyone know why this would happen when it seems like I'm making progress in other aspects of my weight loss? I'M CONFUSED :(

Sorry this is long and ranty and there's probably a ton of spelling errors:

submitted by /u/ulymora
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rr3dsk

No comments:

Post a Comment