Thursday, October 4, 2018

Lost 25 pounds, quit dieting for two months, and have been slowly gaining the weight back. How do you get yourselves remotivated?

Hi everyone, over the past few months I have joined this community and it has been an amazing support for me in my weight loss. You guys have really helped me in the past and I am hoping to get motivated again with your help.

So we have a classic weight loss story here. I got engaged last December, wasn’t my ideal weight (and was the biggest I have ever been weighing in at 198 pounds), and decided I wanted to lose it by the wedding. By the time the wedding day came I lost 25 pounds and couldn’t be happier! Yay me, I did it!

Well... now I have caught myself going downhill. I have gained 5 pounds in the past 2 months and have lost my motivation to count calories and stay on my fitness routine. I feel like my only motivation has been these outward goals/dates and I really want to change that. I felt so much better and more confident when I was treating my body well, but can’t seem to keep on track.

So lose it fam, how do you guys keep yourself motivated AFTER you reach your original goals? Any tips on how I can keep moving forward instead of starting all over again?

submitted by /u/hoffdog
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yaUfXo

No comments:

Post a Comment