Thursday, October 4, 2018

I am completely stagnant on the scale

I weigh myself every day. The scale is not budging an ounce. I guess I should be grateful that I'm not gaining but I am eating perfectly and there's no fluctuation at all. It's so frustrating because my goal is to look amazing when I meet my boyfriend's extended family at Thanksgiving. I eat between 1220 and 1300 cals per day and my TDEE is around 1900. When I use my Fitbit (15000 steps per day), the app always clocks my TDEE at being around 2100. I just don't understand why the scale isn't moving at all. I'm portioning out my food, I've given up cheese, the food scale is my best friend. I don't know what's going on and I'm super frustrated. I'm about to hit day 800 of my weight loss journey and I thought I'd be done by now. I'm just really depressed. Has anyone else experienced this before?

Also, please, no comments about how I must not be eating at a deficit. I know that I am and I find those remarks to be equally disheartening because the person making them wasn't there this morning when I weighed out my Huel and wasn't there last night when I put back some chicken to make sure I only ate exactly 4 oz.

submitted by /u/gritsgirl0389
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O3w9sq

No comments:

Post a Comment