Monday, October 8, 2018

quit sugar.

After watching some videos on youtube about going zero sugar I decided to quit for October. (For information, I'm not using white, brown, raw sugar, molasses, etc, honey, agave etc, artificial sweeteners. I've also cut out any foods with added sugars and I am not eating anything with more than four or five grams of naturally included sugars such as quinoa. I am eating fruits but not that many.) . I'm on day eight. The biggest change is splenda in my coffee. At worst I wanted a cookie and couldn't eat one. I didn't get grumpy or migraines or anything. Actually I think my mood has improved. But I live alone and I don't like doing dishes and I have an insulin/crashing problem so I only eat one meal a day. So I thought I would lose more weight by cutting out little snacks or that this would have a profound impact on my body. So far I have lost 1.8 lbs. I would recommend it because it's easy. So if you're thinking about quitting sugar but are nervous I would say, don't worry because it 's not as bad as people make it out to be. But don't expect crazy results like losing 15 lbs in a month. It's all very moderate. Happy weight loss!

submitted by /u/SpaceiLLiad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2IPpzQB

No comments:

Post a Comment