Monday, October 22, 2018

Scale keeps going down, but weight loss isn't visible - anyone experience this? It's discouraging...

Today, my scale hit 175. The day I started this diet, my scale said 196. So I should be thrilled that I've passed the 20-pound mark, but my original jeans still fit and I don't think anyone can see my weight loss.

I weigh myself every morning after I wake up, and the weight keeps going down, so it's not like these are flukey numbers. I also try to lift weights to muscle fatigue twice a week with dumbbells to try to build muscle, and I try to walk and use the elliptical, so I shouldn't be losing muscle either.

But it's hard to see the weight loss or tell if I am getting in better shape. I look at pictures of myself and I don't notice that much of a change. I feel better, but I don't know how visible the weight loss is yet.

Anyone else run into this problem and feeling discouraged? I've been doing this since August and I wish my jeans were more loose by now or I could see the results a bit better. I tell myself that a few pounds are probably water weight, but even if I really only lost 15 or 10 pounds, I feel like I should be able to see it. :(

submitted by /u/llamastinkeye
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ytkg5j

No comments:

Post a Comment