Monday, October 22, 2018

Day 1: As well as Motivation Monday

First some info on me. I am a fourteen year old guy living in Alabama (Roll Tide!). I currently weigh 208lbs. I am 5”6’ feet tall

Today I will be starting my weight loss journey. I know it’s later in the day, but I need to start. I’ve been procrastinating, and I haven’t been trying to lose weight or better myself.

Soon I will be starting wrestling. This will hopefully help with the weight problem as well as increase my cardiovascular health. In my physical education class we have been running the couch to 5k program, and I ran for 8min the other day. I felt amazing.

I need motivation for two things mainly. First to not eat like I have been. I get plenty of exercise daily, but I can’t seem to shake the habit of over eating. Second I am planning to ask out the girl I have been crushing over for almost a year. She’s very special to me and I hope and pray to god above that she says yes.

Wish me luck My goal for a year is 165lbs

submitted by /u/HummusLord123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OGZd9q

No comments:

Post a Comment