Monday, October 22, 2018

Do any of you get bored by your meals?

I’ve been trying to lose a modest amount of weight for a bit and doing relatively well at it. However, most of my weight loss has come from replacing my normal meals with salads and skipping baked goods and other desserts. This is complicated by the fact that I’m a college student with a meal plan, so my options are somewhat limited. I’ve ended up getting basically the same meal most days for the past 2 months, and I’ve had about all I can take. I honestly struggle to motivate myself to get meals I’m so bored with them. (I guess this could be a good thing but I live an active enough lifestyle that I need to at least eat some kind of lunch and dinner.). Anyone have a similar experience? What did you do about it?

submitted by /u/Koboldsftw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AopHnz

No comments:

Post a Comment