Thursday, October 18, 2018

Sick of Being Fat.

So. Getting right to the point, I guess: I'm looking to be 100 pounds by mid-November. I've been stuck around the 130 pound mark for probably a month now.

Exercise has never done anything for me. If I do even attempt it, my body gets ruined to the point I can barely move for a week straight.

I've been constantly trying to not eat anything at all, and I keep failing miserably. I know I'm not hungry at all, but I'm constantly upset and bored and drown all my emotions in food.

I've considered weight loss pills and things, but I'm a type 1 diabetic and I don't think it's a good idea to use them.

I've never eaten fruits, vegetables, or meats other than a small amount of fish in my life. I don't have anyone around to help change my mind about the taste of them, or to even purchase them for me.

I don't know what to do anymore. I'm to the point of feeling extremely guilty every time I do eat something, enough to make me want to cry. I don't want to die a fat pig, and I feel like I'm going to, no matter what.

I don't know what anyone could suggest, but I'm open to most things I guess.

submitted by /u/DesolateElk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yqe7Xw

No comments:

Post a Comment