Thursday, October 18, 2018

CICO Question?

I'm trying AGAIN to get back on the losing weight train. I'm 5'9'', 25YOF. I keep gaining and losing the same 13 pounds for the past two years. I sit around 270, for the most part, but I've been hovering around 265 since I started logging my food about a month ago. I previously lost 120 lbs with weight loss surgery and maintained pretty well from there (I am up 20 lbs since my lowest weights, which was not healthy because I was still doing fad diets). I still have pretty decent restriction, I just got in the nasty habit of grazing.

I use the app LOSEIT to track my food and before, I adjusted it to subtract 500 calories from my TDEE. My question is--is that necessary? I know it's all science. But, if I leave it at whatever it is set at for "2 lbs a week," science and numbers wise, I should still be losing weight, correct? I typically eat around 1500-1700 calories a day, sometimes more or less. With my stats put into the app, it's telling me I could be losing 2 lbs a week at 1911 calories per day.

I'm sorry I'm inept. I'm discouraged by the scale and knowing I CAN lose weight, it just hasn't been happening, despite my best efforts. I tried Weight Watchers, I had success with my weight loss surgery, I'm still 100 lbs less than I originally was, but I would love to lose another 50 to put me around 220, for now.

submitted by /u/BriLyGan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AgWnza

No comments:

Post a Comment