Thursday, October 18, 2018

I have found my "eureka!" key to weight loss all thanks to this sub.

Someone on this subreddit gave advice to stop adding your exercises to MyFitnessPal when doing CICO. I thought to myself at first, how silly! I do these work outs so I can have some wiggle room to eat food I love! That thought alone made me realize how unhealthy my relationship was not only with food, but with exercising.

So, I stopped. I only add the actual food i eat to MyFitnessPal and completely leave out any sort of exercise I do through out the day. Not only have I (finally!) been dropping pounds, but I thoroughly enjoy my work outs! I enjoy them because they are for me, they are to better myself and make myself stronger, not to give myself more "food allowance". It's really changed the way I think about both food and a healthy relationship with yourself by exercising.

I just wanted to share this tip because it has really, genuinely, helped me. I wish I could remember the user to give them credit. Thank you!

submitted by /u/celestialspaces
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PD1QWd

No comments:

Post a Comment