Friday, October 5, 2018

Success! 7 months of effort, hit my goal weight this morning. Down 40lbs. (With before/after pic)

Hi, I will try to keep this short! I told myself I would never post to this subreddit, let alone a progress pic, but here I am...! 😆

Two years ago, when I weighed 178lbs, I moved into a major city, found myself an amazing boyfriend, fell in love with wine (lol), and subsequently (and rapidly) gained 40lbs. I know 218lbs really isn't that bad for a 6'2" guy, but I still felt disgusted with myself. None of my clothes fit me anymore, I got depressed looking at old photos, and I just felt tired and generally not well.

In March 2018, I finally decided it was time to make a change. I found this subreddit, read up a bit on weight loss, downloaded MFP, and began the journey. Welp, this morning I stepped on the scale and it read 178lbs 😁

Here is March vs. this past weekend: https://i.imgur.com/eW04MAC.jpg

Also worth mentioning: I am a Type 1 Diabetic and my blood sugars have been way, way better during this process. My insulin usage is about half of what it was and my A1C is down.

Ok, that's it 🙈

submitted by /u/heyccj
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yi4cT2

No comments:

Post a Comment