Thursday, October 11, 2018

This isn't working for me and I really need some help and motivation :(

I made this account after hitting 70 pounds down and not losing weight for a long time. I admitted to myself that I was the reason I wasn't losing any weight - I wasn't counting properly, I wasn't being hard, I was cheating more than I should be cheating.

Months have passed and I've actually gained 5 pounds. On top of all this, I'm really not caring about this anymore.

I'm 5'6.5 and currently at 203lbs. I started this journey at 268lbs. I'm proud of how far I've come but I really don't like how I look but I feel so helpless. I love eating so much. I just do. I can't stop it these days - I'm stressed out, in grad school, working, managing family life and with all this, food brings me comfort. I also get stressed when I look at myself and see just how much work there needs to get done and it's really just disappointing.

I'm always on progresspics and when I see people who shredded 100lbs in one year, or 150lbs in two years I get insanely jealous because I'm at my third year of weight loss.

I just need someone to smack some sense into me and motivate me to try harder :(

submitted by /u/70down50togo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QJYoZU

No comments:

Post a Comment