Thursday, October 11, 2018

Seriously attempting weight loss for the first time

I have been trying to lose weight for as long as I can remember. I have tried every fad diet there is and only wanted a quick fix. I even considered surgery to just get rid of fat right away and have never once tried to fix my bad habits. I have a terrible relationship with food. It doesnt matter if its healthy or not, I can binge anything.

Fast forward to now, I am trying to take control and realize all of my bad habits. On 9/24 I got a gastric balloon. The first week I lost 13lbs and felt horrible. It's been about 2 weeks now and I have kept that weight off but have not been able to lose any more. I'm only eating 900 calories a day and I am still hungry. It's like the balloon isn't even there anymore. I'm so upset because I paid alot to not feel hungry and work on my eating and lifestyle while losing weight and now it's not happening. I think I'm being impatient but I feel like I should see more progress. I am currently at 192lb.

If anyone has tips on how to stay motivated even when progress is slow, I would appreciate it. Also, new to reddit so let me know if this isn't how it works.

submitted by /u/MotivationPeach
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yvBJJv

No comments:

Post a Comment