Monday, October 15, 2018

Trying to be kind to myself

I started CICO last December and have been doing it on and off all year. By July I had lost 20lbs! I know this is very slow weight loss compared to others on here, but I did what worked for me.

However, as it happens to all of us, life got in the way again and since July I’ve put 10lbs back on. I’m disappointed in myself for undoing half of my progress, but I’m trying to stay positive. If I beat myself up over it then I’ll never start the process again. So this post is basically just me saying to myself- I forgive you and it’s ok.

A glass half full point of view would be that this is the first year in my entire life that I haven’t gained weight! I weigh less than I did last year and I’ve never been able to say that before.

Today was my 100th Day One and I logged everything I ate. Its a shame I let so much progress get undone and if I’d kept at it I would be at my goal weight by now. But I can’t change the past, I just have to keep on trying in the present. I know I can do this.

Thanks for listening to my vent!

submitted by /u/ellie28483
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2CKGfs1

No comments:

Post a Comment