Friday, November 23, 2018

350 to 265, -85 lbs. Before and after pics

I have been overweight since I was a little kid, and I am finally able to stick with weight loss by doing CICO with my partner. Today, we were able to go Black Friday shopping at "normal" clothing stores for the first time, and I wanted to share a pic that showed me how far I've come along. It kind of surprised me because I usually still see myself as the size I originally was, so it's nice to see some of the progress.

Before Before 2 Before 3

After After 2

To get here, I've been doing 1500cal per day, plus one cheat day per week. This let me push off cravings to the end of the week, kept my binging to what I could handle in one day, and also made for a nice date night where we didn't have to worry about calories. Lots of spaghetti, lots of grilled chicken breast, lots of Swerve as sweetener, lots of black coffee to ward hunger off. I also stopped drinking any calories, including alcohol, which is never a bad thing. I am still about 60lbs off my goal, but I am confident I will get there.

submitted by /u/Revofev92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2r2YAZt

No comments:

Post a Comment