Friday, November 23, 2018

Is losing only 2 to 3 lbs a week the norm?

I remember when I was younger I could lose 5lbs in a week by just eating less. 3 years ago I lost 40lbs in a few months by strictly counting calories and eating at a severe deficit of around 1000cal a day and intermittent fasting while walking a few hours every morning with some yohimbine.

Unfortunately I gained 50lbs recently due to stress mostly but I'm eating less and walking/jogging a few miles every night. However my weight loss is really slow with the most weight loss being 3lbs in 1 week.

I still get a sense of progress and feel good about it but sometimes it feels kind of bad seeing such small numbers and not really seeing a difference in the mirror.

Is this normal or should I be doing more to lose weight? I don't count calories or takes yojimbine and exercise at night. It would be hard to do what I did the first time around because I work full time now and it's hard to put in the extra effort with my meals.

I do intermittent fasting but cheat here and there. I've simply been avoiding fast food and junk food and eating less but also eating more vegetables to keep me full.

I feel like I'm putting in effort but the results seem so... lackluster. Any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/eustoma01
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ArnVkn

No comments:

Post a Comment