Tuesday, November 6, 2018

[3generationweightloss] My grandmother, mom, and I decided that we would all lose weight together.

Daughter 5’ 2”

SW: 131.2lbs

CW: 129.2lbs

CGW: 125lbs

GW: 118

Mom 4’ 11”

SW: 186.7lbs

CW: 185.5lbs

CGW: 180lbs

Grandma 5’ 4

CW: -1lbs

CGW: -7lbs

Total Weight loss: -4.2lbs

This reddit account is a surprise for them so they can read strangers’ comments encouraging them to continue.

As a form of encouragement (for them and maybe you), I’d like to share our journeys and hopefully they’ll see a comment here or there rooting us on… or maybe I’ll make a fake account and comment to encourage them lol.

We’ll (mainly me) share our journeys here will report back every now and then (maybe 1-2x a week)

I’m so confident that we can get to our goal weight and if you’d like to join us with our weeklyish challenges, feel free. You will reach your goal weight, too.

WHO IS WITH US?! Goals are designed to accommodate everybody in my family and specific to everyone’s needs. It is easier to break down into smaller goals and eventually crank up the intensity (by a smidge, remember my grandma is part of this).

*This week’s goal: *

Walk 2 miles and drink 16 oz of water. If you do more, that’s great!

Side Note and my story:

My starting weight (and heaviest) was 156.6lbs. I practiced CICO which helped me for the first 17 lbs and then plateaued for an entire year. It was discouraging and so I stopped and maintained my weight dreaming about weighing 130lbs.

Some time passed and I was diagnosed with PCOS which made me understand my weight fluctuations better and from there, I discovered the keto diet back in September 2018.

I excitedly shared with my mom how I lost 10 lbs in such a short amount of time introducing a modified low carb diet for my mom and that’s how she’s lost a little over 2lbs in a few days.

If you want to keep up with me, here are my typical goals in a day:

 15,000 steps <20 g carbs 70% fat, 20% protein, <_10% carbs 
submitted by /u/3genweightloss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OqlDXy

No comments:

Post a Comment