Wednesday, November 14, 2018

A noob question

Hello, first time poster. I started my weight loss journey just over a month ago and have lost just over 10 pounds. I am happy with my progress, but I’m noticing a lot of changes in my body and I’m wondering if it’s typical to notice so much change from just 10 pounds? For example, I notice I look slightly different and my clothes fit nicer but I also feel that my bones are more prominent if that makes sense? I can feel my ribcage again and my hips seem to be bonier as well as my wrists and calves. I’m not complaining by any means, just seems like a lot of change to notice for losing just 11% of my goal. (I have a 90 pound goal overall to lose). So basically what I’m wondering is if this is something other people experience as well or am I just over analyzing my body and noticing things I just haven’t before? Thank you for any personal experiences or insight you may provide, as I find this sub extremely informative and motivating :)

F/24/5’7 SW: 234 CW: 223 GW: 140

submitted by /u/terimaria
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DE9IVg

No comments:

Post a Comment