Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Being lazy doesn't help me getting anywhere - and that annoys me

When I count my calories and plan healthy meals and push myself to be more active, I always lose some weight. When I'm just lazy and eat whatever I want, I gain all the weight back. WHY CAN'T IT BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND?!

No seriously, I have a huge problem with discipline and staying motivated. I always feel like my progress is too slow, no matter how hard I'm working on my weight loss, and I never had that "aahhh it finally paid off!" moment. I fall back into old habits way too easily.

What is your motivation? How did you overcome those annoying "I'll never see any progress, I might as well stay in bed" thoughts, if you had any?

submitted by /u/Butalo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K3GeAl

No comments:

Post a Comment