Tuesday, November 13, 2018

After failing so many times I am starting my weight loss journey again. Need your advices.

hi guys, i been struggling with my weight my entire life. I am 35 and weigh 340 lb which is INSANE! I am no longer a normal functioning person anymore because of my weight. I cant walk for more than 2 minutes without my lower back being in pain because of my huge belly. I have to shop at big and tall now because no store has my size 3xl - 4xl (Canada). I am pre diabetic and will be diabetic if I don't stop soon. I constantly feel hot when everyone else are cold because probably i have high blood pressure because of my weight. I tried getting in shape so many times and only once few years ago i was able to get down to 250 and felt amazing but then met my wife 4 years ago got married and gained all the weight back plus more!! My wife is also becoming over weight because of me. All we do is eat watch tv and eat. I work from home so i am always sitting on my couch with my laptop working, eating and watching tv. I need help! The reason i am telling all this is to see if someone can guide us. I desperately need to get in shape or I will get serious health issues. We are planning a baby soon and i want to be healthy for my kid. I always start and end up giving up within a week. Its like my motivation doesn't exist and I have no discipline. I know I can do it though because i quit smoking 2 months ago and now I have to change my eating habits.

I checked my TDEE and it says that I need to eat 2500 calories to maintain and 2000 calories to lose 1lb a week. I am gonna be cutting few things from my diet completely such as white rice, bread, pasta, milk, candies, chocolates, fast food, fried food and processed food. I have a HUGE sugar addiction so i have to deal with that as well. I will use erythritol instead of sugar if needed. I will eat brown rice for carbs and veggies. I will start by walking every morning as much as I can and in evening lifting weights (something i can still do without problems). What are some of things you guys do to keep in track and stay focused towards the weight loss goals? What are the main triggers that you guys try to avoid? For example tv is a huge trigger for me, if i am watching something i need to snack on something. So i think i will have to limit my tv as well. Any advices guys will be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/sbnesis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2K3TSDm

No comments:

Post a Comment