Tuesday, November 13, 2018

When all clothes become an option...

Random, but here goes. I hadn’t realized until I started losing weight that I had so many clothes labeled in my mind. “I’ll wear that when it fits me” or “that’s cute but I feel fat in it” or “that shirt is too tight in X place”. And I don’t know if they really did look as horrible as my mind envisioned, but regardless, I wasn’t wearing any of them. And all of those things were limiting my wardrobe selection SEVERELY.

Now that I’m moving forward in my weight loss journey, and much closer to where I want to be, it’s as if my closet has OPENED and I feel fabulous in everything I wear. I no longer have clothes labeled as unwearable because I feel a certain way in them. And it is SO refreshing.

So if you need that extra little motivation today, take a look in your closet and think about the clothes you subconsciously push behind the rest because they haven’t been an option for so long. Work for those!

submitted by /u/hotlikesummmer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B5s2E3

No comments:

Post a Comment