Tuesday, November 13, 2018

So my roommate isn't exactly the most supportive dude

My roommate never encourages me with my weight loss. Though he's a healthy weight, he never exercises and eats whatever he wants. Which is fine, and he doesn't have to encourage me with my weight loss at all, it's my journey.

But he always has snide comments to make about my weight loss. A few days ago I ended up cheating on my diet outside of my cheat day (probably for the first time in months mind you) and when I mentioned it to him yesterday, there were no words of encouragement, no reassurance that I can get back on track, just...

"and whose fault is that?"

Bitch. You're not even active. You don't give a shit what you eat. I fell off the wagon for one day, and I just wanted some support from you or advice about it, and you essentially say "it's your fault, you fucked up". Yeah, but for someone who always refers to my eating plan as "your stupid diet" and calls me inactive even though I work out 6 days a week, which is 6 more than you, don't fucking act like you know how easy or hard it is to stick to a diet.

It's fine that you don't give a shit about my weight loss, but keep your rude comments to yourself if you have nothing nice to say about it.

I guess it's kind of petty and not really a big deal, but I don't get his attitude really. For someone who always called me fat last semester, I'd think he'd at least be a little bit encouraging? Whatever, I guess I'm not gonna discuss anything weight loss related around him ever again.

submitted by /u/tenamonth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2B5x03H

No comments:

Post a Comment