Monday, November 5, 2018

Family keeps talking behind my back about how fat I am, and giving me dry advice, but also giving 0 support and understanding.

For the past year I've been going on and off keto because I just can't keep the diet up because (mainly my mom) simply refuses to understand that I cannot eat certain foods and keeps feeding me shit, and kicking me out of keto and I'm back to square 1. I went from 97kg to 93 kg and back to 100kg and I feel like I won't be able to achieve anything meaningful until I have complete control over my diet. Numours times I've been hearing them calling me a whale in the other room.

Rant alert: They've never been fat. They've never put 100% into achieving a goal and being beaten to the ground, and being depressed. They haven't been trying to turn their life around for months and months. And they don't understand that "just go out and go for a run" doesn't fucking help anything. I told them that going for a longer run makes my liver cramp. I can't tell if they don't give a shit or have selective hearing, since my reasoning and justifying have no meaning to them, and they cannot comprehend how their brilliant fucking advice wouldn't work, and their idiotic mindset that diet is a negligible part of weight loss. Isn't it great being raised in a carb addicted narrow minded family? Sorry for the rant. I'm sick of this shit.

submitted by /u/SHIPFACE
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RARvui

No comments:

Post a Comment