Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Females, how do you deal with PMS/hormonal hunger?

In the first two weeks of my cycle I don’t find it too hard to stick to my healthy eating, and am not too hungry. However in the last two weeks (basically as soon as I ovulate) my appetite skyrockets, plus I seem to just adopt a more irritable, and therefore ‘fuck it’ mood. This means a) I’m starving all the time, even after I’ve eaten , and b) my willpower is just lower generally. I really feel like it’s ruining my weight loss, but on those days, particularly right before my period, it feels almost impossible to resist salty, greasy foods. I actually sometimes feel sick from hunger until I’ve eaten something substantial. Plus I’m generally more bloated and lazy, so exercise is also much more difficult.

Anyone else?

submitted by /u/purplefennec
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DB9g95

No comments:

Post a Comment