Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Motivation lost

What do you guys do to remotivate yourselves? I’ve been working out regularly for since the end of July with the exception of the last 3 weeks. I got a personal trainer and his workouts aren’t hard they aren’t anything I haven’t done in the past and I can get through them with minimal struggling.... but when they’re over I feel awful. After our first workout a month ago I passed out and wrecked my face pretty badly. Now I get anxiety every time I walk in the gym, I feel like shit working out, I can’t find the motivation to get through it and I tap out early. Even working out alone now I wind up quitting mid way or get hit with a wave of the fuck it’s and don’t even go. I’m back up to 270 from 259 and haven’t felt this frustrated about weight loss or working out since I started. I’ve let my diet slip and I drank for the first time in months today. I have a training session @ 8 in the morning and honestly don’t want to even go. Honestly the loss of motivation it hurts like a heart break for some reason. How the hell do you get back on the horse when you’ve fallen so hard?

submitted by /u/Iori_sei
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2A9LDRW

No comments:

Post a Comment