Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Kinda lost all motivating to keep going to the gym and meal prep since my soon to be ex husband cheated on me...what can I do to get back on track?

I know it's not exactly a regular post but over the summer I had crafted a plan and was happy. Gym 3-5 days a week, healthy eating under ever circumstance and it was great...till my husband tells me use his computer and all the evidence was there in an open browser like a true idiot.

It's thrown me into a 3 month depression that I just don't see any way out of. I've replaced the gym with overtime, I'm eating out more again but I'm ordering healthy much as I can but it's not all the time, I've lost some weight but not much since this started and if I'm being honest what I've lost since this stated tends to go back and forth.

I've stagnated and I'm unhappy. I just don't care about anything related to my health for the most part. I'm not gorging myself in sweets food and soda like before but I'm also not cooking most of my meals currently. I stop eating when I'm full and save the rest but I'm not forcing myself to finish anything so there's that at least.

I was so happy with all my progress. Dropping pant sizes and an entire shirt size and now i just look at myself in the mirror and go "eh" this isn't how I planned for my weight loss journey to end but it seems to have.

submitted by /u/adumbgaijin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DBhTRn

No comments:

Post a Comment