Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Who wants to lose weight together? Or good support groups available?

Same old story, I used to always be a little chubbier but as I grew older I grew bigger too. Huge stress-eater and food was my best friend for years. Then my battle with weight loss started, 2 years ago I lost 35+kg which I ended up gaining back like the idiot I am. Now I need to do that again. I know I can because I did it once. I learned from my mistakes and now know better. I recently started my pastry chef/baker studies and yes that's not really what I needed right now. We get to try every day fresh delicious things we make. Everyone in my class complains of gaining weight. I plan to limit down my calories so I can have my meals but also have enough calorie deficit to be able to try my creations without it affecting my diet. But I'd like some support too. I can support you too. Or just anyone who understands. Preferably Facebook because it's the only thing I check every day since I joined this month for my college class group so I can't ditch or forget to check it.

submitted by /u/mxmslfxndx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QhGpxH

No comments:

Post a Comment