Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Halfway there

Firs off, r/loseit, you guys have been instrumental to my success. I don't think I could have gotten here without reading all of your amazing stories that kept me motivated on days where I wanted to give up.

As of this morning I weighed in at 154lbs, this puts me at the halfway point in my weight loss journey. It's honestly so surreal to even write that because I didn't think I would ever get here. Like many of us I had a wake-up call 2 years ago when I stepped on the scale and clocked in at 178.2. It was the most I had ever weighed and I was having all sorts of health issues and really bad anxiety. Since then it's been an up and down journey of finding what works for me. I can proudly say that I finally have something that is sustainable long term for me. And when I tell people that, they all want to know what the secret is. There isn't one, just hard work, diligence and CICO.

A lot of the health issues I had are gone, I've learned to manage my anxiety, and best of all I feel so good. I have more energy, I'm stronger than I ever thought I could be and my confidence has skyrocketed. I even started doing powerlifting at the gym with my trainer! This is coming from someone who wouldn't leave the house for 3 days at a time, who would order in food multiple times a day, who has never played sports or been an active person and who has always struggled with maintaining a healthy weight.

I still have a long way to go but now it doesn't feel so impossible. I've made it this far, and I'm not stopping until I get to where I want to be. Wherever you are in your journey, know that you can do it. We're all here cheering you on! I believe in all of you ♥️

submitted by /u/smolprogrammer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DOeu2l

No comments:

Post a Comment