Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My roller coaster of a weight loss journey

Over the last two years i have been trying to lose weight since April 07, 2017 I started at 202 pounds size 36 male waistline down to 164 pounds size 30 waistline with a combination of keto and long distance walking 10 miles daily.

Then during December of ‘17 I got extremely ill I lost most of my ability to walk because i was out of breath after a couple steps I quickly became depressed and within 6 months i was back to my old habits completely off keto back to drinking lots of cola and eating homemade pizza then when I suddenly looked at the scale because I wasn’t fitting into most of my pants back in early August I decided no more i had to start getting back into exercising

So the very next day I started walking to and from my bus stop to work which is 2 miles each way and i was out of breath each way and three miles on the treadmill continuously at night after i got home. Three weeks later I decided I needed to expand my exercise regimen and chose a route the got me onto the bus going home 6 miles uphill from work and i take that almost every work night, and trying to do 35 mile total weekends

Doing that and eating healthier i lost 15 pounds but I thought i was stagnating at 185 but on Sunday 11-18-18 I decided to see how much more i had to go to get down to size 32 waistline as my next benchmark I realized i was already there. I felt supremely relieved that i was making progress even if my weight hadn’t dropped too much i am still truckin along logging my steps and eating healthier but glad I’m on my way back to where I want to be

submitted by /u/magikuser
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qV68NX

No comments:

Post a Comment