Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Weight loss stalled, and I think I found out why

About 2.5 years ago, I weighed 280. I started watching calorie intake, and I was taking vitamins and Omega 3-6-9 (fish oil). I lost 50 pounds over a year, and then it stalled out. I've been stuck at 230 for about 1.5 years now. And I've tried just about everything to try and figure out why. Various diet hacks, adding calories, reducing calories, etc... Nothing ever helped.

I started thinking about it, and I realized that around the time it stopped, I ran out of the Omega 3-6-9 pills, and never bought more. I've been having a lot of joint pain, like my hips, neck, back, etc... My brain always feels bad. In a bad mood, depressed, low energy, exhausted all the time. I never felt motivated, it was hard to concentrate, and my brain just felt off. I was getting headaches too.

So I started thinking about the Omega pills, and doing research. There's some web sites that claim they help with weight loss. And others that claim they don't. But your body produces a hormone called cortisol when it's under stress. Cortisol makes your cells go into a panic mode where they start storing fat. And fish oil reduces cortisol levels. I started putting it together and I'm like...wait a minute. So, last week I ordered a big bag of Omega 3-6-9 pills.

Around Thursday, I started taking them. I went into work Friday, and my back, neck, and hips never started hurting. My brain didn't feel foggy. I got a lot done at work that day. Went through the weekend, and I felt like I had a lot more energy. It's like night and day. I've been back on them for about 5 days now, and I can already see the scale going down. I've already lost a few pounds, and it seems to be moving at the same rate back when I lost 50 pounds.

Seriously, if you feel like you're doing everything right, and the weight still isn't coming off, go get fish oil or Omega 3-6-9. The Omega 3-6-9 is probably better, it's fish oil and a couple of other oils. Omega 3 (fish oil) is the most important one, but the others are good too. And take 1-2 pills a day. You can get a decent sized bottle for about $10 at any grocery or drug store. Just try them, worst case is they won't help. But you might be surprised. Give it a couple of days, and see if you feel different. I can tell a difference immediately.

If your weight won't come off, you could have high cortisol levels.

submitted by /u/techmaster242
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BmEuj6

No comments:

Post a Comment