Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Stomach fat will NOT budge

So I’ve been on a weight loss journey for a year now, I wasn’t massively overweight to start with since I’m very petite. I’m 5’2 and my built is slender. I lost a lot of fat from my arms and I’m very happy with them now, everything else has shaped up nicely too but for the life of me I cannot lose my stomach fat. I’d say I could lose a good 3 kilos of just stomach fat but it just wont go!! I work out 6 day’s a week, 3-4 of those are HIIT or weights. I eat very very clean I rarely ever have cheat meals, it’s so hard but I stick by it. It’s come to the point where I just want to stop and say f it because it’s just not budging. Please help :(

submitted by /u/neuroticbrunette
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2DRLt5K

No comments:

Post a Comment