Monday, November 5, 2018

How do you guys maintain motivation not to 'settle' at the weight you are?

Today, for example has been a maintenance day and then some/sigh. I began my weight loss journey about 4 months ago and I'm 14 lbs down with another 14 lbs to go. So exactly halfway there. I started off at a healthy BMI so my weight loss is entirely vanity based but I definitely want to get rid of the other half--I look and feel much better now than I did then and I know the benefits will be even greater when I get to my GW! But since there's no real health based need for me to lose weight and I'm already starting to see some visual benefits And Furthermore the holiday season is approaching I'm finding it harder and harder to eat responsibly. I know future me will be very mad if I "settle" at my current weight but current me just wants to melt into the holiday season. How do you guys motivate yourself? Any odd or specific quirks? I've been chewing gum recently because I don't really get hungry, I mostly just want to chew something lol. Do any of you guys have success losing all the weight you wanted just with mindful eating because I don't actually count calories, I lost my first 14 lbs just by trying to eat until I was full rather than stuffed (but full on pumpkin pie is still quite a lot of calories lol). Anyways, tips or tricks or even just commiseration would be lovely!

submitted by /u/dandandannydevito
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2D3qZG2

No comments:

Post a Comment