Wednesday, November 21, 2018

How would you invest 5000 dollars into your weight loss/fitness/health journey?

I’ve been given the opportunity to invest 5000 dollars in reaching my health and fitness goals. I’m so so very scared that I’m going to screw up this opportunity because I’ve failed miserably in the past when it comes to losing weight, plus I’m not wise when it comes to money.

I already see a psych, I don’t exercise, I own a basic weights set (barbell with some plates), I’ve been relying of a delivered meal service (YouFoodz) when I can afford it. My ideal calorie limit is 1600 calories.

I’d prefer not to spend the money on a service like Jenny Craig or Weight Watchers.

My current stats are 33, female SW125kg, CW 102kg and GW75kg. I had gastric sleeve surgery 1 year and 8 months ago.

What would be the smartest way to spend this money? What would you do?

submitted by /u/AvaSavage
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2BpzJFn

No comments:

Post a Comment