Wednesday, November 21, 2018

how do you separate your worth from your weight?

Hello everyone.

I am currently 5'11'' & 253 pounds. I am in the process of losing weight (my starting weight was 272) but my issue is that I cannot separate my worth from my weight. By that I mean that I constantly feel ashamed all the time, I realize that my lazy behaviors and lack of discipline got me to my current weight, but I feel awful about myself 24/7. Whenever I don't eat the right way or forget to exercise I feel so many negative emotions and feel like a failure. My personal worth is tied up in weigh in's, calorie logs, workouts, etc. I truly feel I have no value as a person at my weight so whenever the scale isn't in my favor it is horrible for me. Does anyone have advice on how to make weight loss JUST about weight loss and not about becoming a worthwhile person?

submitted by /u/thankunxt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2r1muol

No comments:

Post a Comment