Friday, November 2, 2018

Just started my weight loss journey.

27M, Height 6'1, SW: 399.3, CW: 388.9, GW: 200

I started my weight loss journey last Friday, October 26. I came home from a trip with family friends and I saw my friend with his kids and something just clicked that I don't want to be overweight when I have a family. Next morning I woke up and started.

Starting at 400 pounds, my caloric needs were like 3700 a day to maintain that weight. I cut everything. Gave up soda and junk. I aim for 2000 calories a day now and I struggle to make that. I've been reaching 1500-2000 a day.

I started with oatmeal with walnuts, chia seeds and a teaspoon of pure maple syrup. Lunch is soup and salad. Dinner is quinoa, loads of veggies, and chicken. I have a mid afternoon snack of carrots.

My main question is: will there be any setbacks from dropping close 2000 calories a day compared to what I used to eat? I lost 11 pounds in week and I'm extremely excited about that. I have also walked 4km each morning.

Thanks

submitted by /u/desolatearth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PDY81I

No comments:

Post a Comment