Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My first "oh, I can see it" moment

Image: https://i.imgur.com/CedhZvB.jpg

Note, I am tall which means changes take a long time to show up, they may be subtle, but I can see it. I am close to having lost 15 pounds and if I'm being honest my highest weight was probably more that 220lbs because by the time I weighed myself I had started to cut back on food a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if my starting weight was somewhere around 225 or more in the first photo.

I started noticing that clothes looked different on me just yesterday but it was today at work when I took a long look at myself that I realized I looked a bit skinnier, which made me super happy since the scale has been stagnant for the past 2 days. It gave me the motivation I needed to continue. So far I haven't done any calorie counting because portion control and instead of eating a huge dinner just eating a sandwich or similar has done a lot. I do I will have to start counting calories very soon to continue to see progress. I'm also thinking about intermittent fasting later at night and see how that works for me.

How far into your weight loss did you start noticing your body changing? When did other people take notice?

submitted by /u/muffinsplanned
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yTHLVg

No comments:

Post a Comment