Friday, November 2, 2018

My Journey, pt 2

36 F. SW: 320. GW: 165. CW: 265

My previous thread has been archived, but still viewable, so I’m making a new one.

Over the past year, many things have occurred and it was mostly not good. My weight shifted so much, but never more than 320 pounds.

I tried to do what I’d previously done, eat better, lower calories, no/low carbs, but none of that worked. I was so distraught. It didn’t help that I was in the middle of a divorce at this time last year and my sleeping habits had gone from bad to worse.

Once the house was sold, and I’d lost my job, I finally had the time to sleep and get back on a normal eating schedule. That didn’t help. So, I just stopped letting everything bother me and the weight loss has been great. I still have 100# left, but I’m feeling confident that I can make it happen.

submitted by /u/Carmekino
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AGv5lP

No comments:

Post a Comment