Tuesday, November 6, 2018

My never ending battle with commitment and losing weight, please help.

I don't know what to do. I've sought out to lose weight for years now, and always come back to square one at my previous weight AND MORE. My first time actually accomplishing weight loss was a few years ago, lost about 30 lbs. I was incredibly motivated, worked out hard, ate a clean diet, read everything I could. When I started really noticing the results, and was near that threshold I reverted back to my old ways. That really hurt my psych after looking at all my hard work go down the drain, it made it difficult to start the journey again. I tried again, but this time with a trainer helping push me along the way, financially I couldn't keep that going forever, and I reverted back to my old ways. Now, I just get bursts of motivation, but can't even go a day without eating junk food and eating out. I'm always reading that people just cleaned up their diet and lost the weight, but nobody talks about how they overcame the emotional aspect of getting over this hump and staying committed. Would love any advice how you guys overcame the barrier I'm going through right now.

submitted by /u/PlzSir
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AQepbH

No comments:

Post a Comment