Tuesday, November 6, 2018

It's my birthday next week, Christmas is coming up, and I've lost my consistency

There are excuses I can give but I'm not going to bother because I know better, but the last few weeks I've eaten well half the days, crept above my calories a few times, and the rest I've gone way over. My weight loss has slowed right down/stagnated as a result.

First thing is a victory of sorts - my standard of 'bad eating' is way different to what it was 12 or even 6 months ago. My bad days would have been coming in at something like 2x my TDEE and I'd have been inactive to boot. This time I haven't dropped my activity levels and my max calories were barely 3000 and I felt physically rotten for it.

Second thing is a vow! I'll be doing family dinner Thursday week, drinks with friends the following Saturday, and dinner with my gf the following Monday. I've already mucked up today but I've got a full week to get back into my good habits. I'll pre-log all the food I can, but most importantly I will be sticking to it. I'm considering photographing all my foods until I'm back on track just for an extra layer of accountability.

I'm going to get there though! Catch you all in a week and a bit when I'm a year older and have eaten within my goals every day.

submitted by /u/wingus__dingus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2zxOUKr

No comments:

Post a Comment