Saturday, November 17, 2018

Need the next step

So over the course of the last 3 years I have lost about 45lbs. The first 30lbs came off quickly over a course of 3 months. I was going CICO and fastings....I was basically doing the subway diet Sunday thru Friday with Saturday being my cheat day. Before starting, I described myself as eating with "free abandonment".

I stayed around 180 for year and then felt motivated again to try to drop weight. I lost a solid 15. I did this with IF and keto....and a lot of stress. And then it stopped....a few months later I picked up working out...I did HIIT 2 to 3 times a week and yoga (hot yoga) 1 to 2 times a week. I did this for about 8 months and I hated it....like hated it so much that I left crying and hungry...frustrated. no weight loss occurred...very little inches loss as well. I gave it up for 6 months due to being miserable.

Speed up to present. I gave up keto....I eat a small amount of carbs now. I cook all the time...mostly veggies and proteins and healthy fats. I tried working out again and I still hate it.

I have learned to only eat when I'm hungry...I have learned to not snack. So i am maintaining my weight nicely over the last 3 years. However, I would like to lose another 10 to 20 lbs. Just looking for advice and guidance. Making being healthy a lifestyle and trying to keep everything in balance.

Thanks in advance

H: 5'1" GW: 145

submitted by /u/frannieprice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2OPfuEq

No comments:

Post a Comment