Saturday, November 17, 2018

Where did/do you see your weight loss first?

I’m just curious as to where folks see or think they lose their weight first.

For me, the handful of times I’ve lost weight I’ve first noticed it in my face and collarbone area. I’m about 17lbs down this time around (furthest I’ve gone in many years! Let’s hope it keeps on going!) and it’s par for the course. Cheekbones are sneaking their way back into existence and I’ve spent many a moment admiring the newly defined line across the tops of my shoulders in the mirror, ha.

While it’s great to see something, it’s weird to see the transition from nicely slimming shoulders to... well... the rest of me! While I functionally understand that the weight doesn’t come off all equally from everywhere at the same time, it’s really just weird to me.

What’s your experience been like?

submitted by /u/seejor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2za7rgs

No comments:

Post a Comment