Thursday, November 8, 2018

New motivation

I have always struggled with weight loss. I just have barely any self control around carbs and sweets. My sister told me she only eats a banana and coffee before work but only because she’s lazy. I realized that I always make a full course meal before work and I’m never even hungry. I just do it bc I know if I don’t I’ll be hungry later. They’re typically healthy meals but still high in calories, like eggs, toast, avocado and milk. I eat it just so I’m not hungry later but it doesn’t even matter bc I still get hungry later. Today I decided that since I’m not hungry, I’m going to make two hard boiled eggs and a banana and eat them when I’m hungry. By doing that, I cut out my mid morning snack. It felt good too. I know this behavior won’t last so I listened to an interview with the author of the book “how not to die.” It’s on YouTube if you look it up and is 45 minutes long. That motivated me because they’ll talk about diseases and how they’re preventable through diet.. it motivated me so much that for lunch I had a small side salad with light ranch and vegetable soup. I know it’s only one day but I’m really proud and I think I found a new motivation... Im going to keep listening to nutrition topics on YouTube. I hope you guys find this motivating as well!

submitted by /u/autumngloss
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2AT4H8o

No comments:

Post a Comment