Monday, November 19, 2018

[NSV] This community is beyond inspiring and motivational

Everyone on here is all aiming for the same thing. To become healthy and happy. I read post after post about inspiring goals and people achieving them and I have to thank you all because it helped push me to do and create something I have always wanted to do. I started a weight loss journey vlog and also a gaming channel over on twitch. Seriously if it wasn’t for this community I don’t think I would have ever got up and followed through with this plan so thank you all. What ever our goal may be the only thing that is stopping us for reaching it is us so why not just go for it? I finally feel ready to meet my goals and everyday I will be making small steps towards them. I can picture how I will achieve my goals and I’m going to do everything I can make that happen. Why wait till the next day to start or that next week, month, even year. Start now and thank yourself later.

Sorry about the randomness but I feel good about what I’m doing and I had to thank this community for help push me forward to go through with it!

submitted by /u/HeroicGrind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2FxLei1

No comments:

Post a Comment